Thursday, April 19, 2012

"Paint a picture with words ... "

Those words describe what good writing should do, at least in part.  They should awaken the theater inside one's mind, spraying images onto a screen that comes to life when the eyes close.  They should stir all five senses and keep the recipient in the moment and open to more.

Whether it's fiction or non-fiction, those words should bring another world to life.  Not only can they bring the reader or listener into viewing a world through the writer's eyes, but the perspective of anyone with whom the creator empathizes.

As the mood strikes, I'll be sharing my view on writing.  I'll also share what makes my world come alive, in terms of writing.  I'll also let you know what I've done, what I'm doing, where I'll be.  Plus, I'll talk about freelancing, tell you about my talented friends, anything I feel like sharing.

After all, it's MY blog ... right? 

Still, as we go along, I'd love to know what you think also.

No comments:

Post a Comment